So we’ve been asked to think up a couple of ideas relating to our final year project.
- Documentary on the life of a famous musician from the 60’s
- Minimalistic movie posters of famous films.
- A short about on the theme of sonder.
- A photography project depicting the hidden emotions of couples on their first date.
- A short on two characters without fathers.
- Illustrations of God based on different interpretations.
- Photo essay based on the works of Robert Frost.
- Branding project on a fictitious film company.
- “Where are they now” interviews with previous graduates.
- An eBook on a character doing everyday activities.
- Movie debate show with guests from the film industry.
- Short parodies of popular films.
- Documentary on everyone else’s final year project.
- Photo essay portraying peoples bedrooms.
- Anamorphic typography photography project.
- Short film about a character whose father is emotionally distant.
- Only using one light source, photography project.
- Redesigning logos of well established companies.
- The same situation acted out multiple different ways.
- Photographing the same object everyday.
Which of these to keep?
- Minimalistic movie posters of famous films – Its a new take on something that is usually studio approved and minimalism can allow you to experience the emotional depths of a character through a static image.
- Documentary on the live of a famous musician from the 60’s – The wealth of knowledge, the regret for lost opportunities and trying to make it in an industry obsessed with the new. It would be a great insight for upcoming musicians.
- Branding project on a fictitious film company – Its the most varied of my choices and would allow me to work on skills that I enjoy and wish to improve.