So i’ve revised my project from last semester and based on the work I put in, level of contact I’ve received from designers, realized that it just isn’t feasible. So I’ve gone back to the drawing board and generated ten new ideas that I can choose from.
- A comic on interning
- Photography on nature
- Illustrate photos of animals
- Illustrate responsibilities on someone and the tension it creates
- Movie Fights: Film a debate on movies every week
- New comic strip every week
- Stop motion of my old warhammer stuff
- Illustrate sections of a book I like
- A comic of the adventures of a superhero squad
- Illustrate the thoughts of someone with, often, extreme anxiety
Based off of these I have chosen three that I like and would want to create something out of.
1. New comic strip every week: They wouldn’t necessarily follow a set story, they can just be random thoughts that I can turn into comic strips. I would aim for a minimum of five panels each week.
2. A comic of the adventures of a superhero squad. Back when I was a teenager me and my friends talked about this quite regularly, to the point where we had set abilities and names. It would be fun to illustrate the ideas we had.
3. Illustrate the thoughts of someone with, often, extreme anxiety. Personal one again I guess. I thought it might be interesting to visually show the monologue that plays out in my head everyday.
Based on these the one I’m leaning towards more is the superhero one, it would be enjoyable and fun to draw out these characters and drop them into ridiculous situations.